Wednesday 22 April 2015

Claudia Face Charts

This first look for Claudia is very toned down and neutral. I wanted this look to covey that claudia was too sad to put much effort into her make up. I decided this look wasn't exciting enough as i wanted to make the most of having such a broad breif. 

This second look is based on the knowlege that Claudia has a very kitschy appartment. This bright, colourful, girly and kitsch look is based on the idea that she would extend this style onto her make up. The reason I didnt use this look is that I decided it wouldnt fit well within True Blood. 


This is my final look for Claudia. I love how Glam and Gothic it is with the purpley tones and graphic liner. I wanted Claudia to stand out in contrast to Quentin, and this look would fit in with the othor Vampires in true blood very well as they all share a similar dark, sexy look. 

No comments:

Post a Comment