Saturday 25 April 2015

Quentin Hair Charts


This is my first hair look. I wanted for this version of Quentin to also have a sort of punky look about him, with peircings and facial hair. His long hair has been pulled back into a loose braid, tied with a string of leather.

This second look goes alongside a very Gothic make up look for Quentin. This long, poker straight, black and slicked back style is very harsh on the face. I like this look, but it would be hard to achieve without a model with long black hair which my model does not have. It would also not be at all challenging to create.


My final look for quentin is also very simple. However I think it fits with Quentins artistic, soft centred personality as this loose blonde ponytail could be seen as femenine. I have added some texture to the hair with backcombing to make it look lived in and unkempt


No comments:

Post a Comment