Thursday 23 April 2015

Quentin Face Charts





This first look for Quentin very Gothic and Extreme. I love the dark eyes and lips and feel it would fit within True Blood, but didnt think it was delicate or human enough to go with Quentins personality. 
This next look is a punky, peirced, laid back look for Quentin. I also think this would fit within the show as a lot of the vampires are peirced and tattooed, but again i didnt feel this look fitted quentins character profile as well as it could. 
This is my final Quentin look. I have tried to show his humanity as much as possible through the use of scarring and blood (as vampires heal). I wanted to show the toll that loving Claudia takes on him, through his scars, tired bags under his eyes, and the bites on his neck from where she has fed on him.


No comments:

Post a Comment