Friday 24 April 2015

Claudia Hair Charts


This is the most simple hair look of the three. The reasoning behind this is that the make up that goes with this Is also very simple because Claudia hides away, seen by no one and wants to look and feel as human as she can. By doing this she is going for a very natrual, girl next door type look if not slightly unkempt. I like the simplicity of this look but decided it wouldnt challenge me at all so it is not what i want to create for my final design.


This next look is a very cutesy, kitsch hair look to tie in with claudia's apartment decor. The hair is tightly curled and flowers bave been added to create a sweet, girly look. I really love this look but have decided it wouldn't work that well within the series of True Blood.


The look I have decided to go for is this big, backcombed, curly look. I love the rock chick glamour this look brings, I think it goes hand in hand with the make up to make claudia look really fierce. This is the look i have chosen for my final design. 


No comments:

Post a Comment