Friday 3 April 2015

Estella Assessment *




This is my final look for Estella. I was pleased with how this turned out, I kept the make up very simple by perfecting the base and adding a rosy toned cream product to the lips and cheeks to fit in with what would be used at the time. I contoured the face to make my Estella look thin and gaunt and used a blue tone under the eyes to create the look of dark circles. On one eye I created a black eye, and I am pleased with how realistic this looked. I chose to use red and purple shades to create a fresh black eye as opposed to greeny yellow shades for an older bruise. I was really pleased with how the hair turned out as I wasn't particularly confident on this style and my model had quite long, thick hair.  If I was to repeat the look I would practice the hair a few more times beforehand to perfect the finish. 





No comments:

Post a Comment